PAK ARMY

Thursday 27 October 2011

PAK ARMY pictures



Pak Army SSG commandos Latest Photos



salute to pakistan army(PAKISTAN AND PAK ARMY FOREVER)Photos of pak army






Pak army serving the people in swat ;Stop propaganda against pak army

Few days back rangers kill innocent boy in Karachi,its biggest question mark on Pak army performance but i want to tell you that rangers are absolutely different from Pak army they are just under pak army but no doubt
that this incident is question mark on pak army that"pak army killing or serving the people".Here some photos of Pak army in swat:

And Lastly i want to say that good and bad people are every where in every walk of life also in pak army but it doesn't mean we propaganda against Pakistan army,Pak army is a pride of nation.
salute to Pak army and people who defend our nation our cost and don't sleep because we are sleeping before blaming on pak army look at pak army sacrifices for nation...Think back




If i Die on the Battle Zone - Box me up and Send me Home

Put my Pakistani Flag on my Chest - Tell my Mom "i did my Best"

Tell My Nation Not To Cry - I was a Soldier Born to Die



Tribute to pak army

Rana  Mubashir taqi








1 comment: